Dropped off at your holiday home and placed in the fridge. Warm up and eat. No cooking needed.
- A 100g bag of Roastology coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, near to the Peak District border.
- Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire tea bags sourced from one of our village shops
- Semi skimmed milk and real salted butter, churned by Peak District Dairy. Orange juice bottled in traditional glass bottles.
- Thick slices of bread and a selection of croissants, pain au chocolates or pain aux raisins all hand made from one of Bakewell’s top bakers.
- Lovely conserves from Simon who runs Hedgerow Preserves.
- Supreme muesli and oat and coconut granola sourced our flour mill in Rowsley.
- Fresh fruit direct from one of the Peak District's favourite family greengrocers.
Full payment needed when purchased.
Min: 10 guests.
+ £15 delivery fee.
All delivered for you to lay out, pop the kettle on and serve.
*Comes in a crate for you to unpack in the morning or left in the fridge.
Please inform us about any food allergies, intolerances or cultural preferences before placing your order alongside the first name, surname first initial of the member of your group involved. All efforts will be made to exclude any allergen declared to us from your meal pack however please be aware that the allergen may have been used in the production kitchen previously so traces may be found. The final cost of your meal may change depending on your dietary needs.
Let us know the venue and date of your arrival. We will orgnaise with the holiday home owner to store hampers in the fridge for your arrival.