Local Lunch Feast.
Dropped off at your holiday home and placed in the fridge. Customer needs to just take our from the fridge and serve
- A platter of simple but delicious sandwiches, freshly made by the region's favourite delicatessens and caterers who use the finest local ingredients wherever possible (a mix of vegetarian & meat will be provided unless you advise otherwise)
- A slice of homity pie made by Dawn and her team at Peak Feast in Youlgreave, an entirely vegetarian bakery.
- A packet of Yorkshire Crisps
- An individually wrapped cake made by Dawn or a Bakewell Tart from Bloomers Craft Bakers in Bakewell
- A piece of fruit from one the areas favourite green grocers, Tomson's of Buxton
Please note that the quiches, homity pies, sausages rolls and pasties may serve more than one person and are delivered whole so have a good knife handy to divide them up among your group.
Full payment needed when purchased.
Min: 10 guests.
+ £25 delivery fee.
*Comes in a crate for you to unpack at lunch time left in the fridge
Local Lunch Feast
Please inform us about any food allergies, intolerances or cultural preferences before placing your order alongside the first name, surname first initial of the member of your group involved. All efforts will be made to exclude any allergen declared to us from your meal pack however please be aware that the allergen may have been used in the production kitchen previously so traces may be found. The final cost of your meal may change depending on your dietary needs.
Let us know the venue and date of your arrival. We will orgnaise with the holiday home owner to store hampers in the fridge for your arrival.