Full English Drop Off.
Dropped off at your holiday home. Left in the fridge. Local ingredients pack that the customer will need to cook themselves.
- A bag of Roastology coffee, freshly roasted in small batches, near to the Peak District border.
- Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire tea bags and Heinz baked beans sourced from one of our village shops.
- Semi skimmed milk and real salted butter, churned by Peak District Dairy. Orange juice bottled in traditional glass bottles.
- Thick slices of bread all hand made from one of Bakewell’s top bakers
- Dry cured shortback bacon and award winning fine pork sausages from 4th generation local farmers and butchers in Over Haddon;
- Eggs from Lane End Farm Trust whose hens run free range in the Derbyshire countryside;
- Closed cup mushrooms and fresh tomatoes, ready for halving and popping under the grill, direct from one of the Peak District's favourite family greengrocers;
- Heinz baked beans sourced from one of our village shops, wherever possible;
- Real salted butter, churned by Peak District Dairy
- Lovely conserves from Simon who runs Hedgerow Preserves
Full payment needed when purchased.
Min: 10 guests.
+ £25 delivery fee.
*Comes in a crate for you to unpack in the morning or left in the fridge.
*Local ingredients pack, customer will be cooking themselves.
Produced in Peak District or within 10 miles
A variety of producers all based in the Peak District
Full English Breakfast
Please inform us about any food allergies, intolerances or cultural preferences before placing your order alongside the first name, surname first initial of the member of your group involved. All efforts will be made to exclude any allergen declared to us from your meal pack however please be aware that the allergen may have been used in the production kitchen previously so traces may be found. The final cost of your meal may change depending on your dietary needs.
Let us know the venue and date of your arrival. We will orgnaise with the holiday home owner to store hampers in the fridge for your arrival.