Our team of professional mixologists come with years of experience and come personally recommended from holiday homes that we have partnered with.
Fun and professional - Four delicious cocktails per guest 🍹🍸🍹
Our Cocktail Making Classes are one of our most popular activities! Great for team-building events and ideal for Hen or Birthday parties! These 90-minute interactive sessions are great fun and guaranteed to get your guests in the party mood!
All alcohol and mixers are provided by us, as well as all the professional bar tools ( shakers, pourers, strainers, etc.. ) along with the specific glassware for each cocktail. Your professional mixologist will teach you all about the history of cocktails and show you the tools and techniques you need to make them.
The Cocktail Class will begin with the bartender demonstrating how to create the first cocktail- before you’ll get the chance to make your very own! You’ll have the bartender's help & knowledge every step of the way! During the course of the session, the group will be split into teams- bringing a dose of competitiveness and fun! The winning team will receive a WINNING PRIZE!
Super fun, interactive, and a great way to learn the tricks and hidden secrets of this industry.
- 90 minutes of entertaining fun!
- Every guest will make & drink 4 cocktails each
- All ingredients & Mixers
- All professional bar tools & cocktail equipment
- A professional mixologist
- All correct glassware for your cocktails
- Learn how to do bar tricks
- A GUARANTEED GOOD TIME!!
Your personal mixologist can offer recommendations on cocktails, but these are not fixed. Please find an example menu in the gallery of this listing.
Essentially, you can build your own menu of 3 different cocktails for the whole group.
Here are some of our favorite cocktails:
- Lychee Martini
- Espresso Martini
- Garden of Eden
- Porn Star Martini
- Mai Tai
* Price is listed Per Person
Cocktail Masterclass 🍹
- Pick how many people (Quantity)
- Reserve your mixologist for your chosen date with a small deposit (£10pp)
- You will receive an email from one of our concierge team to confirm details and any special requests.
- Your concierge will send through your personal mixologist's details.
- Final payment is made directly to the mixologist two weeks before the event.